o_O

Aakash, I think you are mistaken. They must be having free passes for
Orkut Gurus (ask them) or some footnote saying orkut Gurus need not
register they can drop by without invitation. At least they wont run
out of space for the very people who are sparing personal time in
boosting this platform and helping out the community.

Lalit Patel
http://www.bitrhymes.com