Hi Krishna. I don't have much experience with the Google Web Toolkit,
but I do know of an open source OpenSocial library for GWT:

http://code.google.com/p/gwt-opensocial/

The library itself is not complete, but there are a couple of samples
included that demonstrate how you can use it to fetch friends, create
activities, and so forth. Most of the missing methods belong to the
gadgets.* libraries such as makeRequest, encodeValues, etc. If you
decide to use it, keep in mind that it's not yet supported and I won't
be able to help you with any problems you find, although support may
come with time. In the meantime, if you find any issues, feel free to
log them in the issue tracker for that project.

http://code.google.com/p/gwt-opensocial/issues/list

- Jason