hi friends,
   i'm doing some ineresting research on using the rich text editor
(any open source) in orkut application, and didn't quite getting it
right,...
right now i've tried this gadget,

http://www.google.com/ig/directory?synd=open&source=gapi&num=24&url=http://chw2054.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/htmljs/htmljs.xml&output=html
its working fine in preview mode but when i add this to orkut, it
shows some error and its not rendering.

i'm thinking of writing an editor, but want to send some more time on
getting it,
Expecting help from someone.

With thanks and regads
Prashant