<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="name" description="'about ur apps!" author="Branedge"
author_email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
thumbnail="urlogo/logo.gif<http://redzip.in/aaps/ambi/images/logo.gif>"
screenshot="http://urscrennshot/screenshot.gif"; >
    <Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
    <Require feature="dynamic-height"/>
    <Require feature="views"/>
    <Require feature="tabs"/>
  </ModulePrefs>

try this...
its working fine...

--
"How you do a thing is more important than what you do." —Amma