Complementing,

I've reported the problem to issue list...

But, what is this call: "...sandbox.orkut.gmodules.com/46/o/
tiny.txt..."? And because so many requests for this file just in IE?

Have anybody checked the profile page size (on IE) due these several
iframes?

Any application that uses the "newFetchPeopleRequest" method has this
problem... Take a look at the html source on profile view or canvas
view, and search for "tiny.txt". If you build a basic friends list
application, the same problem will happens...

My App is "powerfriends"
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?appId=490022158279
But, other applications like "Mosaico de amigos" that list the all
friends have this problem.