Hi John,

The callback function changeSelectedTab, which is assigned as the
default callback function, must be called when the selected tab
changes for the tab appearance to properly update. This is because
there is an extra element in the tabs outside of the scope of the
default tab CSS, that isn't automatically updated when the selection
changes. Therefore, in order to use your own callback function, you
must call changeSelectedTab within it. Alternatively, you can add the
behavior you need to changeSelectedTab if you wish to have it affect
all tabs.

Best,
Dan