I am having a question regarding open social api.I have to retrieve
the list of my friends email addresses

and my friends of friends email addresses to built a white list for my
spam analysis project.

Please let me know whether is it possible to retrieve the email
addresses of friends and friends of

friends information from open Social api.

Is there any place where it is written it can be done or it cannot be
done due to privacy polices.What are the fields that can be retrieved
easily.I tried retrieving display name and ID.They were retrieved but
was not successful in getting email addresses.I was getting null.

Also i tried making a gadget that lists friends on orkut....which
displayed the names of the friends.I

would like to write these names on to a text file or hard drive.I
tried using javascript but was not able to do.
Is their any way i can do so??

Aditi