It doesn't seem to be working for me. Neither at sandbox.orkut.com nor
at prod.sandbox.orkut.com . I already tried clearing my browser cache

here is the relevant piece of code:

function storeSettings()
{
        var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
        var twit_id = "ahujaankit";

req.add(req.newUpdatePersonAppDataRequest("OWNER",'twitterid',twit_id));
        req.send(onStoreSettings);
}

function onStoreSettings(data)
{