It doesn't seem to be working for me. Neither at sandbox.orkut.com nor
at prod.sandbox.orkut.com . I already tried clearing my browser cache

here is the relevant piece of code:

function storeSettings()
{
        var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
        var twit_id = "ahujaankit";

req.add(req.newUpdatePersonAppDataRequest("OWNER",'twitterid',twit_id));
        req.send(onStoreSettings);

}

function onStoreSettings(data)
{
        if(data.hadError())
        {
           alert("Data Couldn't be Stored!");
        }
        else
        {
           alert("Data Stored!");
        }
}

function loadSettings()
{
        var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
        req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest("OWNER"),'owner');

req.add(req.newFetchPersonAppDataRequest("OWNER",'twitterid'),'userdata');
        req.send(onLoadSettings);
}

function onLoadSettings(data)
{
        var owner = data.get('owner').getData();
        var owner_id = owner.getId();
        var userdata = data.get('userdata').getData();
        var twitid = null;
        if(userdata[owner.getId()])
        {
                var twitid = userdata[owner.getId()]['twitterid'];
        }

        if(twitid)
        {
                twitter_id = twitid;
                getTweets();
        }
        else
        {
                makeSettings();
        }
}

Unfortunately, Data Couldn't be Stored is always displayed.
Do you see anything wrong with this code? Please reply soon as I am
stuck on this.