Hi Krishna. I'm sorry for the late reply.

1. You won't be able to load your app in prod.sandbox since it
requires v0.8 of the JavaScript API which is only available on
sandbox.orkut.com.
2. localhost is not an addressable location. Keep in mind that your
app is being rendered in the context of orkut, not a local context. If
you're hosting your app from your own server, you need to specify an
IP address or domain name if you have one. Otherwise, you need to move
your app to a publicly-addressable location.

- Jason