OpenSocial's philosophy from the beginning has been "learn once, write
anywhere." Because of policy variations between containers and
different sets of supported fields and methods, you may have to make
slight changes in order to get your application working perfectly in
all containers. You can always try installing your app in another
container's sandbox environment to see if it works, then debug from
there if necessary.

- Jason