Hello,
A basic (I guess) question I have is this -

Until now, I thought that the only possible communication I can
do with my "back-end" server is by using the "MakeRequest..."
method. But, it didn't give me enough options to work with (because it
is mainly to transfer text objects etc..I didn't even know hot to
create a simply game type app with this).

Then, I read about the "IFrame" communication possibility. (this was a
nice surprise for me, because I didn't see an example or something in
any "beginner's guide" tutorial".)

So, for example I want to do a simple application, that records a
user's voice, and adds it to his profile. But, I need for the
recording to use a java library for that, for example. So the only way
to do this is to use an IFrame, and this way the code will simply run
on my (java) server. Is this correct ??? (did I understand the concept
corerctly?)

If so - are there any good links, and more important - pieces of code
that show how to create a simple IFrame, and a server-side code that
runs "in it", and how to "attach" one to the other ?

We will be grateful for some guidance :)

Thanks.