Thanks Vijaya for your reply - I am able to retrive the details over by
processing the array. What I want is that I have an user's UID - now is that
possible to retrieve his name and  url by passing this info?
I am developing an app that require me to display the names of people who
are not my direct friends by a friend of mine has commented/poked from his
profile - so I want to display that friend name as all that I have is only
his UID.

Regards and looking forward to your quick reply.