Hi Paresh. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. The answer is still a week
or two, unfortunately, although significant internal progress has been
made since my last post. We'll push it to the sandbox as soon as it's
ready, which shouldn't be too much longer now, and an open source
client library for PHP won't be far behind. I'm sorry for the
ambiguity, but since a firm release date has not been set internally,
I'm afraid my time lines have to remain vague for now.

Stay tuned to the developer blog at http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/,
which will be updated as soon as this is ready.

- Jason