orkut is only featuring social applications -- these are applications
which are self-expressive or allow for interactions between friends.
Your app appears to be a eBusiness portal, with no social
capabilities, so it probably won't be accepted right away. You should
consider adding features like friend recommendations or even item
comments.

- Jason