Hi Tarun. This doesn't appear to be an orkut issue. This error message
is caused by an IE bug which occurs when a script inside of an element
tries to modify the parent container of that element. Since I don't
see this message when loading any other application, the message is
likely triggered by your own JavaScript. This is going to require some
debugging on your end to determine the line or lines responsible for
triggering the error and figure out a workaround. This support page
has more information: