Hello.

    Somehow i managed to make a workaround for this problem. I was serving
the xml file on a no-ip.biz address on port 8084. I used the same xml file
on a regular domain (bandarra.org), on port 80 and it worked out all right.
Using the same solution on the other app on which i was having problem
worked out too. The interesting part is that the only thing i am serving on
the regular domain is the xml file. All the server code (Servlets) are still
running on the no-ip address, on the 8084 port.
    Altought i managed to test the application on IE 7 (and it worked), i
still dont undestand why such thing happened. Anyone has an idea?

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 11:07 AM, André Cipriani Bandarra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]