This appears to be a widespread bug which is affecting gadgets running
on iGoogle as well.

I closed issue 448 because it wasn't worded very well, but I re-opened
it. Please post more specific information including error messages,
any specific steps needed to reproduce, relevant screen captures, etc.
If this error is interfering with the loading of your application, you
may have to disable Analytics temporarily until we're able to identify
and resolve the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

- Jason