Twitter Search API has a rate limiting of 70 api calls per hour by IP
address.

Whenever I make a request using "makeRequest", is it made from the
same IP address always?
Is there any way maybe I can use a proxy everytime to distinguish the
IP? Someone suggested something like "Tor"

Or maybe I could reduce the caching time from 1 hour to 10mins or so
using your suggested method.

I want that the user's are able to get the latest tweets.

What do you suggest I should do?

Btw, is there any way I can delete the resource cache manually from
the server? So that maybe i could provide the user with a link "Update
Tweets" that clears the cache and then requests the resource again.