Since your application will be rendered on gmodules.com, this should
be an appropriate URL to use. Once you get a tracking number from
Analytics, just include the following JavaScript statement in your app
spec (in addition to the <Require feature="analytics"/>):

_IG_Analytics(<TRACKING NUMBER>, <OPTIONAL TAG>);

The tracking number should look something like UA-#######-# and the
tag can be anything you like. This second parameter is useful if you
want to use the same Analytics account for gadgets deployed on
multiple containers but need some way of differentiating between the
page views on the separate sites.

Keep in mind that you may have to wait up to 24 hours before the
Analytics account will recognize that you have tracking installed in
your gadget.

- Jason