First of all your xml file is http://vevin.com.googlepages.com/Fvevin.xml not
http:/xz.com/vevin.xml :)

The malformed xml error occurs beacuse you are exceeding the bandwidth limit of
googlepages. The XML can be viewed back once your site is below limit.

I urge you to quickly move your XML to some other location or better use Google
app-engine. Also do mail the orkut team to change your gadget's location.

Here is the screenshot of error I got viewing your xml -
http://screencast.com/t/pktsggIMnThanks,Aakash Bapnahttp://aakash.me> Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:28:37 -0800> Subject: [orkut-developer] Getting Malformed
XML> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com> > > Hii
Jason> > Getting> Malformed XML in file http:/xz.com/vevin.xml ,> Apps name -
Fonts and Scrapbook> the problem occur certainly in some profiles.> > THANKS> >