This email means your application was not approved for listing in the
orkut directory because it does not meet the criteria of being
"social." The orkut team is only accepting applications that are
either self-expressive or allow for interaction between friends (e.g.
competing head-to-head in games, bookmarking favorite videos and
sharing these on the profile, etc.). If you disagree with the
reviewer's assessment, go ahead and provide your app's URL and I'll
let you know what you can do to get it in the directory.

Cheers!
- Jason