Hi Jason,I was referring to this application. But i found out how to do it.

http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/0.8/devguide.html

I got to know that only 20 friends can be retrieved at once, and
sending a request for more by setting parameters makes the application
fine.. The application works fine when i run it but it wont run
properly when someone else runs it from their account. i.e I have two
accounts.. Both are registered in sandbox.. When the application is
run from the account where it is added, it runs fine. But when run
from another account, it says error.. :(.. can you pls help me out??