Hi All,
       In my application when a user click on the invite friends link
which triggersi nvite window using requestSendMessage the application
logo is not getting displayed..

The orkut seems to use the thumbnail image we specified in the xml for
the application Logo.

Can anybody tell me why the application logo is not getting displayed
in the particular window where else its has been displayed in all the
other places.

Is this a bug ?

Any Suggestions regarding this will be helpful,

Thanks and Regards
Stevie.