Hi Dinesh. I'm sorry for not replying sooner.

The production environment is well-maintained and typically quite
stable. Last week, there were a couple of unexpected issues which
broke applications for some users. The team responded as quickly as
possible and resolved the issues, restoring apps in the process. I'm
sorry if you and your users were negatively affected by the downtime.

If you notice issues in the future such as the one you reported,
please feel free to start a new discussion in this group or ping me
directly, though these will hopefully continue to be rare occurrences.

- Jason