Hello Jason,

The problem disappeared after we replaced __MSG_key__ strings to
prefs.getMsg('key') - and so did the MiniMessage issue. Many thanks!

The only thing baffling us is code worked for last 2 months and then
stopped working without a code check-in from our side - could be coz
of some update on orkut code.

Best wishes,
~ JSON