See this ANIMATED GIFS..annoying the vision..
Bollympics
2008<http://www.orkut.co.in/Application.aspx?appId=858215556236&uid=8737359718331595408>
http://www.orkut.gmodules.com/gadgets/proxy?container=orkut&gadget=http%3A%2F%2Fen.orkut.gaminghungama.com%2Fbollympics_2008.xml&refresh=86400&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.orkut.gaminghungama.com%2Fbollympics%2Fgame_img%2Fsk_120x60.gif

On 23/09/2008, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the catch. Animated screenshots are permitted within
> reason. Unless you're doing something to intentionally annoy the user,
> you shouldn't be prevented from using an animated screenshot. I'll
> clear this up in the guidelines soon. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>
> - Jason
>
> On Sep 20, 5:43 pm, JSON <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello Jason,
> >
> > Earlier in this thread, you mentioned that 'animated screenshots' will
> > be allowed but in the guidelines it says "Never specify an animated
> > GIF image as an application's thumbnail or screenshot—both should be
> > static graphics that represent the application without distractions
> > such as animation."
> >
> > Please clarify.
> >
> > ~ JSON
> >
> > On Sep 20, 4:14 pm, Frisoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I think adds on apps name should be a MUST NOT.
> > > Apps like this one is very annoying:
> http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lev...
> >
> > > Frisoni

> orkut

> allowed by

> http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http://purbia.50webs.com/g...
> >

> http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http://purbia.50webs.com/g...
> >

> http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http://www.indiadekha.com/...
> >

> http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http://preetam.purbia.goog...
> >

> http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http://www.ocuboid.com/ork...
> >

> http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http://hosting.gmodules.co...
> >

> http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http://assets.klicknation....

> meantime,

> or

> Updates:
> >

> http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html#updates

> clause

> animation in

> earnestly
> once.
> however,

> cant

> screenshot or

> do."

--
"How you do a thing is more important than what you do." —Amma
Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.