HI

I just found one more issue in Sending Message.I am passing recipent
as one of my friends opensocial id those who don`t have
application..This code is perfectly working in Firefox but in IE i am
getting "app_id is null or not an object "  can any one getting this
error .or any one faced this problem .
My application is

http://prod.sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?uid=17059828271166049021&appId=649525840822&bpc=1

For reproducing this error .

click on Invitefriends Image  then u get friedd who don`t have
application

then click on any of your friends image then u get that  error

any one help me
Thanks
Sekhar