Hello,

Ive been working locally for a few weeks, but now I've come back to
testing in the sandbox my app never loads now and always gives me the
error:

'Unable to retrieve gadget xml. HTTP error 500'

The xml is being served off a local web server and is accessible
though a browser on machines other then this one.

Also when trying to add a new test hello world example, it
consistantly gives a :'Bad, bad server. No donut for you' response.

I'm in the uk, are there any problems with the sandbox at the moment?

(i havnt given the app link as its only up when the dev machine is on)

Any help would be appreciated, this is holding development.