Hi All,
        Can anybody tell me what is the maximum level(number) of
friends whose details can be obtained from the Opensocial(Orkut) Api.

The default number is set to 20.. If we dont specify any limit.

If we specify the limit using

params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.MAX] = 900;

we can obtain details about 900 friends. But i have read from various
discussions that if we specify a range greater than 1000 it displays
nothing (or) causing some trouble !  I would like to know the maximum
number(limit)..

Any suggestions will be helpful!