Usually I used to get a rejected or approved notice in 2-3 days, but
this case there is no communication from orkut team. I thought of
resubmitting the application - but I get the following error:

There was a problem submitting your application.

    * Gadget already exists: http://8.17.169.147/Friendstein/friendstein.xml

Yet - I am unable to locate the application in the Portuguese or India
directories. It would be great of Orkut team to please enlighten me on
the status of the application.

Regards.