I am totally frustrated at the attitude of Orkut .
We developed a complete App and submitted it 3 times. I agree the
first time It didnt highlight the Open Social Capabilities of Orkut,
but later we did make changes and the third time we submitted we made
sure we make use of not 1 but 2 of the most important requirements
given by Orkut to be eligible for Approval. We infact took the
suggestion of the reviewer and added a "favorites" too in the App. But
this time they replied with a completely indifferent mail. It looked
more of an Automated reply rather than a real review of our App. I
seriously suggested some senior Reviewer takes a look at our App. Plus
our app is not some simple App it has so many features, i have seen
apps which hardly of any value in Orkut.

Can someone from Orkut please tell me what is wrong?