Hello!

We are waiting for our OpenSocial app to be accepted so that we can
open our service to visitors. The Orkut app is a pretty important of
the user experience so we're chosing to wait until it is available in
the directory.

The app was submitted Friday afternoon. To help us plan our launch,
what is the average wait for app approval?

Thank you!

- Alex

  • ... Alex
    • ... Vijaya
      • ... Prabhu R
        • ... Vijaya
          • ... ĤÊÄVËŅ♣Ģ.Ō.Ð♣∫Ŧ•Ø•Ŧ∫♠ŪЙĐëǺĐ♠ĘМPĒŖŎŖ ■