Hi,
  I need to post my application 's  link to orkut (scrapbook or profile)
by getting orkut username & password from the user & post my
application's link in his orkut scrapbook or profile.

(More details:
In this following link
http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/3b_qEvo/Have-you-finished-your-Holiday-gift-shopping-yet

To the right side of the page you can see YOUR QUIZ TITLE WILL GO HERE
,below that option are there to post the current link  to orkut,...i
need to implement that functionality ... ie i need to post my
application link to orkut)

Please help me with regard to the problem.

Regards,
prabhu