Hi Vijaya
I haven't got any email from you and which email you are talking
about.Will you please send me that email? So it
will be really helpful to me.

Regarding the advertisement, I dont know which advertisement you are
talking about. Can you please clear this
issue?

Waiting your positive and valuable replay

Thanks
Vimal Vaiwala