Can you provide the code or the app link so that others can look
into?Thanks,Aakash Bapnahttp://aakash.me

Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:50:24 +0530From: macho...@gmail.comto:
opensocial-or...@googlegroups.comsubject: [orkut-developer] Code not working
except in FirefoxHi guys,I have an issue here. My code is just working fine
firefox no errors and its clean. But it is not working in any browser other
than firefox. I JSLinted it but nothing weird showed up. Anyone has any idea I
have a problem like this??Regards,Sri Prasanna.
Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032870/direct/01/