Kanu,
        What you have here is a stand alone gadget. For this to be a
viable Orkut app you need to implement some friend interactions.
Sharing your favorite videos with friends, posting updates to friends
when you added new videos etc. Check out this simple app called 'My
Big TV' on Orkut for example for social interactions that could be
integrated into you app.

Email me if you have further questions or need help.

-Paul.