Hi,

I want to check how one can test requestCreateActivity functionality
in sandbox.
I created a dummy profile (say A) and added my actual orkut profile
(say B) as it's friend  and added my application in dummy profile
which has following code :

function postActivity1() {
var title = globalViewer.getDisplayName() + ' Downloaded the tool bar
from iRemember application ';
var params = {};
params[opensocial.Activity.Field.TITLE] = title;
var activity = opensocial.newActivity(params);
opensocial.requestCreateActivity(activity,
opensocial.CreateActivityPriority.HIGH, function() {});
alert('Activity posted!!!');
};

postActivity1 is the function called when a button in application is
clicked , i even get the alert box at the end  however it doesn't
appear in profile B as update from profile A. How much time it
takes??

I basically want to know how one can test activities in sandbox and
how much time it takes in friends' update list?

Thanks,
Shrikant.