Hello!

Today there was suddenly a problem with my desktop application. I have
not changed anything since it last worked, but I now get the following
error, when requesting data using the REST protocol (using the PHP API):

failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 401 The request did
not have a proper security token nor oauth message and unauthenticated
requests are not allowed

What can cause this, my questions / theories:

* Has Orkut recently updated their Open Social API?
* Has Orkut removed my authorization (however it did not work with a new
authorization either)
* Is there a temporary problem with Orkut / Open Social

Thankful for any help or pointers!

Best Regards,
Magnus Lundstedt