Dear All,

I am working on a school project, that requires me to get list of my
friends outside Orkut container.

So I went through tutorial, I added the application through Orkut
sandbox, and I am able to get friends list printed in the Orkut
container (I am even able to get all of my friends not just 20).

However, the problem is that I need to get this list without the Orkut
container. So the problem seems to be due to

        gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(init);

How could I get user ids of all my friends without Orkut container?

Thank You