I am unable to reply in this
threadhttp://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/e3d940c9866a97fc/b9678ba9efb4e25c#b9678ba9efb4e25cand
 i m also unable to create new discussion, that's why i m sending you an email.
SUBJECT: My Orkut Application I had created and submitted an orkut application
3 days ago but I have not received any email. I want to know that my
application is approved or not? Here is the link of My Orkut Application
..http://funcraze.freehostia.com/funcrazechatroom.xmltell me when i will
receive an email? waiting for your reply, i hope that you will reply soon!