Noob here! I started tinkering with opensocial-0.7 some time back.
Recently got back to it. Testing my app on the sandbox and noticed
these couple of issues:

1. Exactly 20 of my friends show up - I have more than 20: I am using
req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest('VIEWER_FRIENDS'), 'viewerFriends');
Is this a 'feature' with Sandbox or should I be doing something else?

2. The thumbnail images for my friends do not show up: I am using
person.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.THUMBNAIL_URL). And yes, I
checked the "Allow access to my photos" checkbox.

3. When I remove and add the app, does the app data get purged?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks much.