Please someone respond from the orkut team.
Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: aditya <adity...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM
Subject: Strange thing - Scraps in flash get deleted
To: Orkut Developer Forum <opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com>

Hi,

I see a strange thing happening with any scraps containing embedded
flash content.
example - fun scraps app -
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Application.aspx?appId=977780267195
If you copy-paste the code of any greeting and post to a friend in
orkut or your own scrapbook, the scrap gets automatically deleted in
2-3 hours.
I tried this with different websites which provide codes for posting
flash graphics/greetings to friends on orkut. I posted 6-7 flash
scraps from different sites and the fun scraps app. 3-4 of them got
automatically deleted from the scrapbook without any notification
whatsoever. And the scrapbook count went down too.

Please throw some light on this.