function makeNormalRequest() {
var params = {};
params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.CONTENT_TYPE] =
gadgets.io.ContentType.TEXT;
var url = "http://onlinebuddy.110mb.com/pp.php";;
gadgets.io.makeRequest(url, response, params);
};
function response(obj) {
var codes = (obj.text);
alert(codes);
};

i taken some value from here in var codes not i need to save this value in
persistence using another function and same value of var "codes"

--
With best Regards.
Prashant aka Orkuteer