Hi,
 I'm developing an opensocial app on orkut. It was working fine this
morning and suddenly starting giving me "not found  error 404" when I
click on the link to my app.

 I added yahoo media player last night and it was working perfectly.
The only thing I did was reload the app while the player was playing.
The problem started since that reload. I've even tried removing the
media player and all associated code. Still nothing.... I had added
Google Maps before the media player and now I've removed the map as
well.

 The app works on hi5 without any problem and I double checked the
privileges for my xml & servlet.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated..... this is a class project
and so time is a factor...
Thank you
Justina