Hi Vijaya,
               I want to ask you that is there is any other API for
orkut Applications in orkut ; and the OpenSocial Code that I've used
in my orkut application would work same(without any syntax errors)  in
other OpenSocial enabled sites like hi5 , Myspace and etc.
               I've a complain also, stats for my application reaches
to my email account lately about 2 weeks late from the week of review.

Yours Sincerely and Faithfully
 Prakhar Prasad
 Ranchi