In our app based on user interaction (Clicking on link and submit
button) ONLY we show him/her Map popup.

Is user interaction based map popup allowed or not ?. Some of the
application like Mapster Virtual Tourist does lot more thant it.

Please help and let me know what can be issue here.

Below is the mail i got from orkut team.

-Amit

Hi,

Thanks for submitting your orkut application Homely :: Your Home at
http://www.100nests.com/homely/homely.xml.

We've been playing around with your app and have some feedback for you
before we can approve it.

The app is in violation of orkut terms and conditions, e.g. throwing
popups, posting activities or redirecting without any user interaction

Please do resubmit your app when you have fixed the above.

To ensure a speedy review, please make sure you are following the
orkut developer guidelines:
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html

Also see the 'Lifecycle of an orkut Application' page, which talks
about how you can test you app and ensure it is safe from attacks.
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/articles/applifecycle/applifecycle-0.8.html

Please post any questions in the orkut developers forum:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut
There are lots of developers that can help answer and everyone can
benefit from the discussion.

Regards,
The orkut team