Note: I´m requesting the PROFILE_URL explicity.

My code:

/** begin
function getData() {
        var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
        var owner_params = {};
        owner_params
[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS] = [
                opensocial.Person.Field.ID,
                opensocial.Person.Field.THUMBNAIL_URL,
                opensocial.Person.Field.PROFILE_URL
        ];
        req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.IdSpec.PersonId.OWNER,
owner_params), "owner");
        req.send(response);
}

function response(dataResponse){
      try{
                var owner = dataResponse.get('owner');
                if(!owner.hadError()){
                        var owner_data = owner.getData();
                        var url_perfil = owner_data.getField
(opensocial.Person.Field.PROFILE_URL);
                        var server_orkut = retorna_server(url_perfil);
                }
      }
      catch(e){
              try{console.log(e);}catch(e){}
      }
}

end -*//

The holy console.log() is returning "TypeError: url_perfil is
undefined message=url_perfil is undefined";