Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 23:15:08 +0530
Subject: [orkut-developer] Re: Opensocial out of its mind
From: prashantpandurangpa...@gmail.com
To: opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com

Hi guide and Akash i guess it's fine if that apps thumb is owned by google.com

http://www.google.com/talk/images/badge.gif

In this case you dont have / allowed to use such images migh be they are
copyrighted! or that will violation of open -social  TOS. As i read one clause
"you are not allowed or should not make app which looks or telling that That
app is related or promoted / created by google.com

Correct me if i am wrong!

Regards
Prashant!