HI,

I have a code to invite my friends,
in my app the user can pick up the friend for inviting.

and each select friend is added to an array
and when the user press invite the error message says badRequest

and i tried many things i;ve seen in other post like converting the
friend id
into a string but without any success.

The app really works just with variable viewer or owner, it is not
sending messages
to my firnds ids

Below my code for inviting.

If i send the variable "VIEWER" or "OWNER" or the id of that
variables  it sends the message.
but for the ids of my friends it does not work.

  function sendEmail(title, _body,recipient) {
                  var params = [];
                  params[opensocial.Message.Field.TITLE] = title;
                  params[opensocial.Message.Field.TYPE] =
opensocial.Message.Type.EMAIL;
                  var message = opensocial.newMessage(_body, params);
                  opensocial.requestSendMessage(recipient, message, postSent);

        };

      function postSent(data){

                   if (data.hadError()) {
                         alert("There was a problem:" + data.getErrorCode());
                  } else {
                  }
      };